The protection of personal data is an important concern for us. For this reason, we process the personal data of our employees, customers and business partners confidentially and in accordance with the applicable legal provisions for the protection of personal data and data security.
The visit of this website does not require the disclosure of personal data. The following data is collected and temporarily stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address
- Date and time of access to the website
- Name and URL of the web page called up
- the amount of data transferred
- Data of the browser and operating system used
- Name and network identification of the Internet provider
- the domain that led to this website
- We do not intend to pass on this data to third parties.
The visitor of our website agrees to the storage of this data when using the website. This agreement can be revoked at any time.
The user of the website is entitled to the following rights:
- to revoke the declaration of consent at any time by simple written declaration to us (in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO)
- to obtain information on the personal data processed by us (in accordance with Art. 15 of the DPA), such as, inter alia, the purpose of the processing, the categories of data, the categories of recipients (third parties to whom the data are disclosed), the intended storage period, the existence of a right of correction, cancellation, restriction of processing, opposition or the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, to request meaningful information on the details thereof
- to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete stored data (in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO)
- to demand the complete deletion of the personal data collected, unless such processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims (in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO)
- to demand a restriction with regard to the processing of these data, if the accuracy of these data is attacked, if the processing is not lawful, but the deletion is not requested by the user and if these data are no longer needed by us (in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO) and the user needs the data to assert legal claims or has lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- to have the personal data made available in a common machine-readable and structured format (in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO) or to demand that it be transferred to another responsible third party, insofar as this is technically feasible
- to lodge a complaint with the competent authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO, whereby the user should contact the supervisory authority at his usual place of residence/workplace or the supervisory authority at our registered office.
By way of precaution, we would like to point out to the users of this website that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. in e-mail traffic) can have security gaps, which is why data security cannot be guaranteed in the case of unencrypted communication. Upon specific and explicit request, we offer users the option of using encrypted communication by prior arrangement.
Data protection officer
Our data protection officer is Mr. M.Hartmann. You can reach our data protection officer by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org and / or by phone at +49 3925967614